In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13th December on the Personal Data Protection, and the GDPR we inform you that by completing this form, your personal data will be stored and processed in a file owned by Telephoneteacher Networks Spain & Europe S.L., with the aim of handling your request.
Also, unless you explicitly inform us otherwise, we may use your personal data to keep you informed of news and developments related to our services.
We also inform you that you could exercise your rights of:
- Access and rectification
To exercise and anforce any or all of the rights listed above related to your personal data, please send a letter, including a copy of your Identity card or passport to: Telephoneteacher Neworks Spain & Europe S.L. Apdo. Postal 2067 Fuengirola, (Málaga) 29640, including a copy of your Identity card or passport.
Who is responsible for the data?
Telephoneteacher Networks Spain & Europe S.L. Apartado Postal 2067 CC Myramar, Fuenrigola, Málaga 29640
If you have any complaint please send us an electronic mail here:
What information do we keep?
We only keep the minimum personal information to offer, administrate and conduct services offered by Telephoneteacher classes.
How long do we keep it?
As long as it is neccessary and permitted by the client and the Law, in order to manage the contract, inform of our services, perform our services, its execution and termination. As a general rule, the purpose of the treatment is achieved at the end of the contract. You can modify and delete the data stored in our services by sending an email here. After the termination of the contract we delete the data. In the case of contractual data, the treatment is limited after the termination of the contract and is deleted after the expiration of the legal storage period.
What is it going to be used for?
We only use data to communicate with the user (student). We use it to send general information about Telephoneteacher, for coordination purposes, billing, the delivery of class materials, class resources, news, special offers, summaries and communications. Also, in case of Legal provisions required by Law ( for example, in case of tax regulations). We use your personal data for account management, necessary for the developing, performance and or conclusion of the contract. Without these data the services can not be provided.
You can withdraw your consent and / or unsubscribe in communications at any time by clicking on the email here. Please take into account that if you want these changes it may take up to 30 days to take effect.
When you click on social networks icons your data is used by Social networks. We use icons from the social networks “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “Instagram”, “Pinterest”, “Youtube”, “Worpress”, “Tumbler” and “Google+” on our pages. These services are provided by Facebook Inc., Google Inc. and Twitter Inc., Instagram, Prestrest, YouTube, WordPress, Tumbler and Google.
Our website uses analytical and third-party tracking cookies that help us to know statistics on the number of visits to the page and thus help to improve our services. Cookies collect information about your browsing experience on our website in a completely anonymous manner. It allows us to count the number of visitors to the page, as well as what content is visited the most.
Statistical analysis cookies
These cookies monitor and analyze the behavior of users on a website. Through the collection of this information with these cookies, the activity of the application and platform website is measured for the creation of user navigation profiles of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in service, based on the data usage of users.
Third party cookies
Some web pages may use third-party cookies that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services, Etc.
If you access our website through a Google ad, Google stores a conversion cookie in your browser. A conversion cookie loses its validity after thirty days and is not used for identification. If the cookie has not yet expired, the conversion cookie is used to determine if certain secondary pages have been accessed through our website. The conversion cookie allows us and Google to track whether visitors found our website through an AdWords ad and have generated conversion or revenue. Therefore, the data and information collected through the use of the conversion cookie is used to determine the success or failure of the respective AdWords ads and to optimize our AdWords ads for the future. Neither we nor other Google AdWords advertisers receive information from Google that can identify visitors to our website. Personal data is not transmitted to Google. The IP address we collect is only forwarded to Google once it has become anonymous.
Ways to administer “cookies” in your browser
Settings and permissions of cookies in the browser in Internet Explorer 9:
1. In the Internet Explorer window, go to the upper right part of the screen. Select and click: Tools
2. Select and click Security: Delete the browsing history. To delete the cookies: Select Cookies and delete.
3. Select: Security and enter: Configuration. Sliding the control upwards will block all cookies, and sliding it downwards will allow cookies. Choose one and click on Accept.
You, as a user have several options in this regard. You can allow, block, or eliminate the cookies that are installed on your computer through the configuration options in your internet browser:
Settings and permissions for cookies in Google Chrome:
1. Go to the tools menu and click
2. Select and click: settings
3. Select and click: Show advanced options
4. In the Privacy section select and click on Content Settings
5. In the Cookies section you can configure the options
Settings and permissions of cookies in the browser: Mozilla Firefox:
1. Up to the right of the Mozilla browser, that is, at the top of the window, click on: Tools
2. Click on: Options
3. Select: Privacy
4. In the Firefox option: Configure choose custom settings for history and configure options.
Blocking ‘Cookies’ in your browsers may prevent full or partial access to some services and functions in your navigation, or prevent some information from being displayed correctly. There are browsers where you can specifically manage cookies, according to the website, which will allow you to have more privacy options. You should enable cookies only on the sites that you trust.
1. tt® your teacher anytime, anywhere, in compliance with the laws, informs you that: tt® your teacher anytime, anywhere – Is registered as: Telephoneteacher Networks Spain & Europe S.L. Sociedad Limitada (Limited Partnership), and is also a Registered Trademark, that owns and operates several websites: www.telephoneteacher; Com, net, and other educational webs. – If you would like our CIF/Fiscal Number, please request it by email we will be happy to provide it. We do not provide sensitive data on public webs in order to safeguard our Company confidentiality. If this, or any other information that is not listed here, is still important to you, please contact us at: (34) 911 014 146 during regular business hours. Or by regular mail: Telephoneteacher Networks Spain & Europe S.L. Postal box 2067. Fuengirola (Málaga) 29640. You can also contact us here:
2. We wish to inform you that the site owned by Telephoneteacher Networks Spain & Europe www.telephoneteacher.net (hereinafter, the ‘Web’) has the objective of publicly facilitating, in general, the activities carried out by this company, along with the products and services it provides, transferring requests from clients to our operations department for order processing.
3. The information related to the services / products made available on the website (characteristics, references to prices, applicable taxes, sign-up fees, pack prices), is contained on the page where products or services are offered.
5. The intellectual property rights of the Website, its logo, brand, design, design, navigation structure, literary content databases and the various elements contained therein are owned by tt® your teacher anytime, anywhere, belonging to Telephoneteacher Networks Spain & Europe S.L. Company holds exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of distribution, reproduction, public communication, making available and transformation.
6. The partial or full reproduction of the content of the Web is absolutely forbidden. Exceptional permits can be considered and must be communicated and authorized, previously and expressly.
7. t.t.® your teacher any time, reserves the right to make, without prior notice, changes and updates to its content on the Web, or with its image or presentation.
8. t.t.® your teacher anytime, anywhere is not responsible for the derivation of the connection or contents of the links of third parties referred to in the Web, for example by clicking on third party Social Networks pages or icons your data is used by other Social networks. We use icons from the social networks “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “Instagram”, “Pinterest”, “Youtube”, “Worpress”, “Tumbler” and “Google+” on our pages. These services are provided by Facebook Inc., Google Inc. and Twitter Inc., Instagram, Prestrest, YouTube, WordPress, Tumbler and Google. Telephoneteacher is not responsible for anything related to all derivations and connections to such third parties mentioned above.
9. With regard to the mention of products and services of third parties, tt® your teacher anytime, anywhere recognizes the rights of industrial and intellectual property in favor of its owners, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights as well as no support, sponsorship or recommendation or any responsibility over them.
10. The usage of the information contained in this Web without partial or complete prior authorization, as well as infringing or damaging the corresponding Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, will lead to the pertinent legal responsibilities.
11. t.t.® your teacher anytime, anywhere is the owner of the referenced trademark property rights.
12. tt® your teacher anytime, anywhere will make the utmost effort to ensure that the contents of the Web are correct, but does not guarantee the absence of errors in its content, nor that it is updated, although tt® your teacher anytime, anywhere we will do everything necessary to correct, avoid, or update them.
15. tt® your teacher anytime, anywhere is not responsible for any possible security errors, or damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the User’s computer used when visiting the contents of the Web.
16. t.t.® your teacher anytime, anywhere and the User, expressly waive any other jurisdiction and shall submit to the courts and tribunals of the Web Owner (Málaga) domicile, for any dispute that may arise from accessing this website. In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, t.t.® your teacher anytime, anywhere and the User submit, and expressly waive any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Malaga (Spain).